- Designed with HIPPA regulations as a strict guiding principle to integrate with EMRs, EHRs, Analyzers, CRMs, and more to increase efficiency, minimize human error, and protect transmitted patient information.
- LIS365 has designed its Services Module to manage client information and to improve the customer’s service and their experience.
- It documents patient inquiries, tracks call records, flags accounts which requires follow up and more.
- It has automated and consolidated system.
- It permits total visibility of labs performance expectations and instantly resolves issues.
Monitoring temperature and humidity is a crucial aspect when it comes to maintaining your equipment, chemicals, and samples. LIS365 offers integrated solution with refrigeration equipment and temperature sensors.
- Visibility Anywhere: Check your laboratory from anywhere, at any time. You can track temperatures, pressure, humidity levels, door status, leaks and more providing you with a complete end-to-end temperature monitoring solution for all your laboratory equipment.
- Customizable Alerts: Real-time alerts sent directly to your phone can be modified by recipient and delivery method to fit your specific needs.
- Multiple Location Set-up Capability: All units in separate locations can be synchronized together for multiple location monitoring.
- As an important document cannot be presented in an electronic format every time. This module provides users, the flexibility to store their documents in LIS365.
- Documents can be attached at Patient as well as requisition level and they may include any file type without any limits on file size.
- Prescription adherence Module permits users to attach their prescribed medications to the order.
- The software determines if the testing results are consistent or inconsistent with the prescription.
- The drug adherence report certainly depicts the testing results and their consistent and inconsistent status.
Specimen Storage System
- LIS365 documents the repository location of specimens which follows testing and enabling users to find reserved specimens easily and instantly for retesting.
- Specimen Storage is designed to provide reference labs and other facilities performing moderate to high-volume testing an opportunity for significant efficiency improvements.
- Flexible to handle variety of test configurations and for multi-specialty lab tests.
- Other features include Patient registration, specimen receipt and more.
The inventory management functions of the LIS365 allow end-users to know where everything has been and for how long. The system manages stock supplies and reagents, as well as assigns automatic re-order alerts.
- Sample and container tracking
- Location audit logs, chain of custody
- Stock supply and reagent management, re-order alerts
- Storage capacity and location management
- Freezer management
- Barcode compatible
LIS365 Permits Necessity Checking for lab orders. This module provides all the medical essential information you need to submit to the lab orders.
- LIS365 provides simplifying access to the required information by consolidating laboratory data into a centralized hub.
- An expanded library of reports allows user to evaluate different activities of patient, financial, quality control.
- Routine reports can be generated through this module and they can also be scheduled to run at user-defined times.
- LIS365 Reporting Module provides financial reports, Management reports to monitor performance, increase productivity and to make apprized business decisions.
- Financial Reports permits user to monitor daily costs, reimbursements, billing information.
- QC Reports will assist in monitoring the day to day QC activities and identifying shifts and trends.
- Management Reports will assist in identifying staffing challenges, test menu selection and possible reimbursement problems.
- Patient Reports are accessible in user-defined formats and will be specified as per provider.
Electronic billing is becoming overly complex day by day. Labs needs to verify claims against patient insurance benefits. Mistakes leads to delay the payment, as rejected claims need to be corrected and then resubmitted. LIS365 offers laboratories the flexibility of billing directly to the insurance, releasing physicians from the strain of entering information manually with the specialized functionality and rules that meet payer requirements.
Claims Processing and Tracking: This portal, tracks to ensure that claims are filed accurately, and payments are made promptly. Coverage can be verified instantly, and notifications will be sent if there are any mistakes detected. The status of claim can be checked at any point in the revenue cycle.
Patient Billing and Payment: This portal secures patient billing and the method of sending patient statements. Patient statements can be delivered by post or by submitting electronically to be paid online.
Eliminate Insurance Claims Fraud:LIS365 Billing Modules stops medical claims fraud by checking to ensure claims information is accurate and valid before submitting any claim.
Auto Posting: LIS365 will automatically receive payments from patient's insurance carrier. This feature will improve your cash flow and eliminate data entry errors.
- Customized Fee Schedules.
- Automated Patient Statements.
- LIS365 automates your claims processing and premium billing invoicing with a payment system that scales for large populations.
GET LIVE UPDATES
No spam promise - only latest news and prices!
We'll be happy to talk over your ideas and needs.
Our experts will answer any question in a timely and reliable manner.
United State of America