Our Vision for Billing Solution
We have over 16 years of experience in Billing, A/R Recovery, Forensic Billing and Billing Consulting.
- Improve the Efficiency of your Practices Back Office
- Improve your Claim Management Process
- Maximize your Revenues
- Align with your Practice’s Goals
- Provide on-site support during the transition phase and throughout of duration of your service contract
- Affordable Rates
- Flexible Contract lengths and terms
- Performance Guarantees
- To provide our clients with Top-Quality Services that is what they Anticipate
- To have a Clear Connection with our Clients to have Reliance and Trust
- Educate and Converse with our Clients to Strengthen our worth to our clients
Why Outsource Billing to Us?
Lower Overhead-Staff is more expensive than ever now. More than ever outsourcing makes fiscal sense for practices now.
Lower Denial Rate-Most Medical professionals state that overhead and denied claims are the two biggest profit killers in their practices. When your claims go out they need to be clean the first time, every time.
No Long-Term Commitment Required Maybe you are new to outsourcing billing. We understand that can be unsettling in the beginning. We are delighted in the chance to gain your business one month at a time.
Maximum Revenue-The bottom line is your bottom line. Focused Billing Solutions will bill everything that can be billed, clean up you’re A/R and bring in every dollar you have worked so hard to earn.
- Maximize Monthly Revenue
- Cut down on Overhead
- Lower Denial Rate
- No Long-Term Commitment Required
- Turn a Fixed Expense into a variable one
- Allows more Focus on Patient Care
- Reduces Billing Errors
- Improves Cash Flow
- Receive Payments Faster
- Percentage of Net Collections Vs Flat Rate Fee
We Provide Services for:
- Healthcare Centers
- Medical Centers
- Mental Health
- Small or Large Clinics
- Nurse Practitioners
- Small Private Offices
- Multi-Specialty Clinics
Services we offer:
A lot of physicians or owners know there is a problem but just are not for sure what aspect of the billing is causing the issue or some do not realize that they are collecting less than what they should be. And sometimes practices have a problem with their in-house system because they may not be highlighting on going issues if they themselves are a part of the problem. We can review current billing practices and identify areas of concern. When these issues are brought to your attention and identifying where they may be starting from you can then start to repair the system and end any new loss of revenue and move forward with a brighter future.
- Fast Processing of EOBS and Daily Charges
- Most cases same day complete processing of your daily Charges
- Provide Accurate Efficient Billing Services
- Third Party Billing
- Payment Posting and Electronic Remittance Handling
- Reconciling all charges received against your service log to ensure all rendered services have been submitted for payment
- Reviewing payments from Payers for accuracy and appropriateness
- Providing full reimbursement benefits
- Provide Privacy and confidentiality for your data
- Maximize Profit
- Maximize Efficiency
GET LIVE UPDATES
No spam promise - only latest news and prices!
We'll be happy to talk over your ideas and needs.
Our experts will answer any question in a timely and reliable manner.
United State of America